|Product Name||UTA X-RAPTOR Plate Carrier and NIJ Level III Body Armor Package|
|Weight||5.2 kg = 11.4640 lb = 183.4246 oz|
|Category||All Products > Body Armor Package > Level IIIA Hard Armor|
The package includes:
1 x X-RAPTOR Carrier
2x Level IIIA 10×12 UTA body armor
1 x Free Front Triple Mag Pouch
1 x Free Shoulder Pads
- All-in-One Package – If you’re looking for a quick and easy solution that works right out of the box, this is the package for you.
- Adjustable – Adjust the size between Small and XXXL to get the perfect fit. Also great if you want to share with friends and family.
- Integrated MOLLE System – The front and back MOLLE system provides maximum customization options.
The carrier itself has a MOLLE system in place, both front and back, to allow for additional customization.The package also includes shoulder pads for long-duration wearing without discomfort.
Carrier include the front triple mag pouches and free shoulder pads!X-RAPTOR Carrier Details:
- One size fit most
- Made by 500D CORDURA® fireproof Nylon,waterproof&greaseproof ,wear-resistant, tear-resistant
- Come with up to 9 Mag pouches
- Lightweight modular Molle system by laser cutting
- Special design make the carrier aerate easier and faster.And shock resistance for sure
- High-end standard quick release buckle design,wear or take off the carrier in second
- Fit with regular SAPI plate(10*12)
- 2.1lbs super light
Body Armor details:
Our Level III rifle rated hard armor plates are independently tested to NIJ protocol 0101.06. Designed with a multi-curve profile to provide an ergonomic and comfortable fit that is intended to remain on your body all day.
Tested at muzzle velocities listed in the ‘threat profile’ table below, describing the rated ammunition that this system will defeat. The UTA Level III Armor jacket is constructed of 90 layers of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) bound with a 6mm SiC(ceramic) chip for extra protection. stand-alone armor system. Standard 10X12″ size means this armor can be inserted into most plate carrier in the market
The following features:
- independent testing to NIJ protocol 0101.06,Level III
- a multi-hit capability
- Highest level of protection possible under NIJ 0101.06 and other global standards
- reducing spall and fragmentation of the projectile
- Ergonomic and lightweight
- Lightweight and ergonomic (4lbs per plate)
- Plate Cover Included
- Constructed from high-density polyethylene (UHMWPE) and (SiC) ceramics.
- Price per set of two plates
- Thickness: 0.82 Inch
- 4 lbs per plate
- 10X12″ Size
- Currently in stock
Test Details(16.5 yards based):
- 7.62×51 NATO 2,800 ft/s ± 30 ft/s
- 7.62×39 MSC/API 2,350 ft/s ± 30 ft/s
- 5.56×45 NATO 3,150 fp/s ± 30 ft/s