Our Level III rifle rated hard armor plates are independently tested to NIJ protocol 0101.06. Designed with a multi-curve profile to provide an ergonomic and comfortable fit that is intended to remain on your body all day.
Tested at muzzle velocities listed in the ‘threat profile’ table below, describing the rated ammunition that this system will defeat. The UTA Level III Armor jacket is constructed of 90 layers of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) bound with a 6mm SiC(ceramic) chip for extra protection. stand-alone armor system.Standard 10X12″ size means this armor can be inserted into most plate carrier in the market
The following features:
- independent testing to NIJ protocol 0101.06,Level III
- a multi-hit capability
- Highest level of protection possible under NIJ 0101.06 and other global standards
- reducing spall and fragmentation of the projectile
- Ergonomic and lightweight
- Lightweight and ergonomic (4lbs per plate)
- Plate Cover Included
- Constructed from high-density polyethylene (UHMWPE) and (SiC) ceramics.
- Price per set of two plates
- Thickness: 0.82 Inch
- 4 lbs per plate
- 10X12″ Size
- Currently in stock
Test details (16.5 yards based):
- 7.62×51 NATO 2,800 ft/s ± 30 ft/s
- 7.62×39 MSC/API 2,350 ft/s ± 30 ft/s
- 5.56×45 NATO 3,150 fp/s ± 30 ft/s
- Due to an increase in orders, the body armor will be shipped in random colors.
Armor was Everything i needed it to be and fit like it was supposed to in my vest and it feels good in wear. Everything Arrived on time and as it was promised. Haven’t had any service related issues yet. Great product.
Roland Frisch –
Great product! Comfortable and was all I had expected. Curvature of plates was very comfortable I would not hesitate to order them again if I needed to. Maybe as a set for my wife.
Plates are good to go! Hopefully I never have to test them out against enemy fire power!
Roland Frisch –
They are lighter than I anticipated and fit beautifully.
Very light weight and comfortable enough to wear all day. For the quality and price you can’t beat it.