FMA FCS C3 ACH Military Style Noise Canceling Headset Tactical Helmet Bump Ballistic Peltor Military Headset With Noise Cancellation
FCS ComTac 3 ACH built-in FCS developed and produced TSFS (True Sound Field Situation) panoramic sound real-world sound processing and transparent transmission technology. After wearing it, it can clearly transmit the fine sound of any angle environment, and has the detail enhancement technology for some special sounds. It also has built-in SEO ( shooting environment optimization ) technology developed and produced by FCS. It automatically reduces the sound pressure of high sound pressure such as gunshots and explosion sounds. When it appears, it will automatically drop to a reasonable sound pressure level before it will be transmitted to the human auditory system.
Tactical headset, built-in communication function for radio equipment, using U.S. standard communication interface U-174/U, can connect original 3M PELTOR PTT, U94, RAC PTT and other PTT controllers. This feature works without a power supply. No battery, no open environment sound transmission, can work independently.
- Polycarbonate headset shell, with silicone gel ear cup
- US military standard U-174 military standard communication plug and standard interface definition
- Noise reduction NRR index: 22dB (H: 27dB/ M: 20dB/L: 16dB)
- TSFS panoramic sound real-world sound processing technology: At about 85dB, it automatically reduces the sound of high sound pressure and protects the hearing
- SEO technology, adapt to different shooting environments, you can choose
- The microphone can be mounted on the left or right earphones, which is suitable for different user habits
- Rainproof level industrial protection standard
- Two 7-cell (AAA) dry batteries for approximately 150 hours
Dimensions: 200mm L x 100mm W x 100mm H
NRR: 22dB. H:27dB M:20dB L:16dB
Microphone Sensitivity: -38dB (tolerance scope about 3dB AVG)
Microphone High Sound Pressure Cap: About 85dB
Microphone Direction: Omnidirectional
Headphone Speaker: 27mm
Headphone Impedance: 32 OHM
Headphone Power: 30mW
Headphone Frequency Response: Full Frequency Band
Battery: 2x AAA (Not included)
Compatibility: For use with Standard and Military Radio PTT Units (not included)
Material: Polycarbonate, PVC, Silicone, Rubber
There are no reviews yet.